Hear From Our Staff
How to Apply
In order to be considered for an open position please submit all of the following:
- Cover Letter
- Completed fillable PDF Application Form *(note: most mobile devices will not be compatible with a fillable PDF. You can download a Word version of the application here, or e-mail us to request a Word version.)
Ways to Submit
RISE,1334 Dewey Ct., Madison WI 53703
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Work at RISE
RISE is an emerging leader in coordinated care and mental health service delivery in Dane County and the Greater Madison area. We embrace strengths-based, solutions-focused approaches to addressing the mental health and wellness needs of our community. We value collaboration, learning and growth. We encourage personal and professional growth in all positions in our agency and seek new talent that will continue to enrich and diversify our workplace perspective and our connection to the community.
RISE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and we want all qualified individuals to apply. It’s our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified people with a disability who are applicants for employment or employees.
Employees are offered:
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Short and Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous Earned Time package
- Paid holidays
- Ability to work remotely (Staff in eligible positions who meet requirements)
- Flexible scheduling (Staff in eligible positions who meet requirements)
- Recurring in-service training opportunities and professional development
- Mileage reimbursement.