CCF Referrals

For families currently working with Dane County Department of Human Services:

Speak with your assigned DCDHS Social Worker about why you are interested in the Children Come First (CCF) program. Your DCDHS Social Worker is responsible for making the referral to the Children Come First program.


For all other families:

If your family is not currently involved with Dane County Department of Human Services, you can contact Community Partnerships to request a voluntary CCF referral.  Contact one of our Referral Specialists at 608-250-6634 ext. 205 to discuss the referral process and whether CCF may be the best program to meet your child’s needs.

*CCF Referrals must be made by a legal guardian

Share This