RISE Wisconsin was established as the result of a 2017 merger between Community Partnerships and Center for Families. Since the merge, staff have been operating from two main locations. In 2021, RISE is remodeling our Fordem Avenue building to locate its entire staff team and programs in one facility as part of the final step of the merger. After the completion of this exciting project, RISE will be able to deliver significant benefits for participants and the Dane County community. We want families to feel like they are a part of the family when they walk through the doors.
Here is an introduction from our campaign chair, Deirdre Garton, as to why RISE is impactful and why this project is so important!
Currently RISE has two separate main locations on Dewey Court and Fordem Avenue. This renovation project for our Fordem Avenue building will allow us to locate almost all staff in one facility.Proximity map
Having a centralized location is crucial for our participants because it will:
- create better integration of RISE’s early childhood home visiting, early literacy, crisis respite and mental health programs
- Increase staff consultation and collaboration
- Allow for smoother transitions and referrals across programs
- Create a space that is a more welcoming experience for participants overall
- The Fordem Avenue building is close to many community partners and resources
When families come to RISE they will be welcomed in a safe space. We want families to feel that they a part of the RISE family and that they feel welcomed during their time of need.Lobby Rendering 3