Comprehensive Community Services
Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) is a Medical Assistance program administered by Dane County Human Services (DCHS) to provide a flexible array of individualized, community-based, psychosocial rehabilitation services to individuals in Dane County with mental health and/or substance use issues across the lifespan. RISE has partnered with Dane County Human Services (DCHS) to coordinate the Provider Network Development portion of the CCS program. Important features of Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) include:
- Client-directed and individualized approach to care coordination
- Recovery oriented and strengths-based approach
- Focus on community supports
- Team approach to care coordination and support
- Open network of qualified providers
- Cost-based reimbursement for providers
If you’re interested in accessing CCS services for yourself or someone you know, contact Dane County Human Services to apply for services. The central CCS referral phone line for both youth and adults is 608-242-6415.
CCS Services available at RISE
RISE is an established provider in the CCS Network for Service Facilitation for youth and adults enrolled in CCS in Dane County. RISE has over 15 years of experience coordinating comprehensive community-based mental health services for individuals living with mental illness. We are dedicated to providing a collaborative team approach. We want to learn more from you and about you in order to best understand what is important to you. We know that you know yourself and your family better than anyone, and we will ask you for your input on all decisions, both large and small. We focus on people’s strengths and abilities. We understand that people have often been through a lot before they walk through our door. We honor that every person comes with cultural beliefs and values, and we strive to understand what is important to you.
RISE offers CCS Service Facilitation and additional services for individuals ages 6-35 years old, such as skill development and psycho-education for people receiving service facilitation from our agency. Service facilitation includes partnering with an enrolled participant and family, helping to guide the team by coordinating services, and making appropriate service linkages to assist the person/family in meeting the stated goals.
RISE also offers CCS Psychotherapy for people receiving CCS service facilitation from our agency. Psychotherapy services are provided by the Therapeutic Services Team at RISE and may be provided in the home or in an office-based setting and at days and times that are convenient for you. Referrals for CCS Psychotherapy at RISE should come from your CCS Service Facilitator.
CCS Provider Directory
If you are looking for service providers within the Dane County CCS Network, use the link below to find providers that may be a good fit for you.
CCS Directory: Use this link to find CCS service providers in Dane County.
Becoming a CCS Provider
The CCS program operates a network of service providers that are recovery-focused, strengths-based, and use evidence-based practices. The CCS Provider Directory is maintained by RISE. If you are a professional and are interested in joining the CCS Provider Network, please review the links below and submit your completed provider application materials to the CCS Provider Network Coordinator, Brianna Vejvoda at RISE.
Completed application materials and questions can be sent to Brianna Vejvoda or mailed to:
Attn: Provider Network
1334 Dewey Ct.
Madison, WI 53703
Provider Application Materials
- CCS Provider Handbook: All CCS providers should read and save this document. The Provider Handbook contains important information on the CCS service array, steps to becoming a provider, ongoing expectations of providers, and authorization and billing information.
- CCS Provider Application and CCS Provider Application Attachments: Any agency or entity interested in providing CCS services will need to complete this application and submit the required materials to RISE’s Provider Network Coordinator.
- CCS Re-certification Application and CCS Re-certification Application Attachments: All contracted providers are required to reapply at the end of the contract period if they wish to continue providing services in the CCS network. Re-certification begins in June of the second contract year for the following two year contract period. Any agency or entity interested in continuing to provide CCS services will need to complete this application and submit the required materials to RISE’s Provider Network Coordinator.
- CCS Rate Proposal Workbook: (Follow link and see “Fiscal Forms” for workbook) If you are requesting rates above the Dane County interim rates, you will be required to submit a completed Rate Proposal Workbook along with your Application materials. This document must be submitted electronically via e-mail to RISE’s Provider Network Coordinator at the time of application.
- CCS Staff Listing Form: Existing providers that need to update their staff listing for CCS services, please add or edit your staff’s information and submit the revised copy to RISEs’ Provider Network Coordinator.
- CCS Orientation Training Checklist: Providers should use this form to track their training and orientation requirements and submit the completed form to RISEs’ Provider Network Coordinator.
- CCS Rehabilitation Worker Training Verification Form: Any staff person credentialed as a Rehabilitation Worker in CCS must complete and submit this form to verify they have met the DHS 36 training requirements for a Rehabilitation Worker.
To view the schedule or register for one of the in-person Orientation Trainings through Dane County Human Services, please visit: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b054dafac2fa7fd0-ccstrainings
Additional information on CCS’ policies and procedures, orientation and training materials, forms, and other important information is available on Dane County Human Services’ CCS page(s).
Additional CCS Information
If you are interested in learning more about CCS in Dane County, how to access CCS services for yourself or someone you know, or other information related to CCS services, please contact the CCS Administrator at Dane County Human Services, Julie Meister, 608-242-6413.
More information on the CCS program can be found by clicking on the links below: