About Children Come First
The Children Come First Program ended on June 30, 2023. This includes CCF Stabilization and the CCF Hospital Diversion programs. If you have any questions, please contact us at (608) 250-6634.
*This page will be removed from the RISE Wisconsin website on September 30, 2023
The Children Come First (CCF) program provides wraparound care coordination for children and youth ages 0-19 with diagnosed mental health concerns. CCF’s primary mission is to coordinate mental health treatment, community resources, and supports in order to prevent or reduce the risk of a child being placed out of the family home. The CCF program is a managed care model of care coordination, which allows families and professionals to work collaboratively to identify the needs and goals of a family and select services and supports from the CCF Provider Network that best meet their needs.
Resources for Families Enrolled in CCF
CCF Family Handbook: Wraparound & Family Support
The CCF Family Handbook is provided to all families at the time of enrollment into the Children Come First program. This handbook will cover important information about your child’s enrollment, what to expect from CCF services, how to plan for services, as well as information about transitioning out of the CCF program.
View a copy of the handbook for families enrolled in CCF Wraparound or CCF Family Support here: CCF Family Handbook
En Español: Manual para de familia de CCF
CCF Family Handbook: Hospital Diversion
The CCF Family Handbook is provided to all families at the time of their enrollment into the Children Come First (CCF) Hospital Diversion program. This handbook will cover important information about your child’s enrollment with the CCF Hospital Diversion program and will provide information on what to expect from CCF services, how to plan for services, as well as information about transitioning out of the CCF Hospital Diversion program.
View a copy of the handbook for families enrolled in CCF Hospital Diversion by clicking here: CCF HDP Family Handbook-RISE
En Español: Manual para de familia de CCF HDP
CCF Provider Directory
The CCF program operates a provider network comprised of both traditional and non-traditional services. When youth are enrolled in CCF, their team and CCF Coordinators and/or Clinical Specialists are responsible for selecting, authorizing, and coordinating services.
Click on the links below to view a copy of our current CCF Provider Directory.
If you would like a free paper copy of any of our handbooks or the directory, please call 608-250-6634.
If you would like to make a call toll-free call please dial 888-201-6681.
Provider Application Materials
- CCF Provider Application: New providers must complete this application and submit it to our Provider Network Coordinator prior to their acceptance into the CCF network.
- CCF Certification Guide: The Certification Guide is intended to offer Children Come First (CCF) providers guidelines regarding the documentation that they must maintain on file and/or submit to CCF when adding new service providers.
- CCF Covered Services: The Covered Services Document explains services that are covered by CCF, reimbursement rates for providers, and billing codes.
- CCF Provider Manual: Download and review this form as it will provide you with necessary and helpful information related to being a provider in the CCF network.
- To fill out the Prior Authorization Form electronically, click here. For a PDF of the Prior Authorization form click here & Prior Auth Instructions: Clinicians providing a clinical service to any CCF client need to complete this form every 90 days and submit it to RISE.
- Provider Change Form: Complete this form if you need to add, remove, or edit any clinician/personnel information for your agency’s CCF contract.
- Verification of Training Certificate
Completed forms can be sent to Scott Strong:
Attn: Provider Network
2120 Fordem Ave.
Madison, WI 53704